Ding Dong! Who's there? Ask your Automated Doorbell
Front Door Problem
Someone is at your front door. Now, if this was 1993, we wouldn't think twice but we would race to the front unlocked door and swing it open with faith hoping to find Ed McMahon, or publishers clearing house with a big check made out for $10,000,000 dollars. But everyone knows from the books we read as little kids, "Little Red Riding Hood" and or the "Three Little Pigs" that you can't open the door because it might be "the Big Bad Wolf."
4 Reasons You Shouldn't Answer the Front Door in Greater Houston, TX Area When You Don't Know Who's There:
- Door-to-Door Salesman - Pushy, trying to force themselves into your home so they convince you why you have to buy their products and services today. They are selling all kinds of things you don't need or could purchase in a wiser way. Like:
- Magazine or newspaper subscriptions
- Pest control or Comcast internet contracts
- Fly by night security companies. Here for the summer, targeting Texas neighborhoods for the summer and then they are gone leaving you with buyer's remorse, ironclad contracts, and poor service response.
- Home Invasions - We live in the suburbs of Fulshear and Katy, TX. Criminals commonly target residents of the Greater Houston Area for home invasions. Leaving homeowners afraid, robbed, and sometimes injured in the sanctuary of their own homes
- Human Trafficking - According to the Department of Health and Human Services, of the more than 50,000 people annually trafficked from foreign countries into the United States, a quarter enter the country through Texas. Additionally, at any given time, Texas contains around 25% of the trafficked persons in the United States, and almost a third of the calls to the National Human Trafficking Hotline are from Texas. Texas is also a huge transit site for domestic trafficking, with around twenty percent of domestic trafficking victims traveling through Texas.
- Door Knock Burglaries - Most robberies in our area occur between the hours of 10:00 am and 2:00 pm why we are gone to work and school. Over the last, several years we have seen thieves ringing the doorbell and knocking on the door before they break-in. Sometimes the perpetrators will use a female at the front door as a distraction for the stay-at-home mom, while 3 or 4 large men are breaking into the block glass windows in the master bath area of the home.
Top 10 Reason to Automate a Doorbell
- Instant Door Awareness – The Alarm.com Wi-Fi Doorbell Camera is a doorbell with an integrated camera, PIR motion sensor, digital microphone and speaker, enabling homeowners to answer the door, speak to visitors via two-way audio, record doorbell triggered clips, and set motion triggered automation rules - all right from their Alarm.com app.
- Integration with Z-Wave Door Lock – Remotely Lock / Unlock the door right from the app when you receive a doorbell notification if you are home or away.
- Full Color Night Vision – Feel safer knowing visitors can be seen even at night
- On-Demand Video & Recorded Clips – View video feed from the app, or record clips automatically when the doorbell is pressed or motion is detected.
- Silent Mode – Shhh! The baby's sleeping! Remotely turn off the indoor chime when someone is asleep in the house. Receive notifications on your mobile devices instead of ringing the chime .
- Two-Way Audio – Have a two-way conversation with visitors from your mobile device.
- Multiple User Capability – When the doorbell rings, alerts can be sent to multiple users on multiple devices.
- Intelligent Lighting Automation – Set up rules to automatically turn on the porch lights when motion is detected at night.
- Motion Sensor – Get alerts when a visitor is in front of the door, even if they don't press the doorbell.
- Delivery Protection – Protect your deliveries with a doorbell that delivers audio and video to your smart devices.
Any Questions? We have answers...
Ask a Halo Pros expert about security and automation smart solutions and schedule a free in-home customized evaluation.
Give us a ring @281.347.4528 for a free evaluation or learn more @ www.halosmartliving.com.
View your office and home anywhere you roam!
A Smart Doorbell gives you the control, convenience and safety you've never had before. Whether you're home or away, feel confident knowing you can see who's at your door!
It's the safest smartest solution you can implement!
Who's there? Made Easy!
Always know who’s at your door with the SkyBell HD Wi-Fi Video Doorbell. When a visitor presses the button, SkyBell sends a live video to your iOS mobile device so you can see, hear and speak to the person at your door from anywhere – all in full HD.
See your visitor up to 1080p HD and 5x zoom.
SkyBell alerts you even if visitor doesn’t press button – providing additional security.
Multiple people can receive alerts to answer the door and you can have multiple device on each account.
HEAR & SPEAK
2 way audio means you can enjoy a full conversation with your visitor.
Review the day’s events while you were away – includes missed visitors, answered video calls and motion alerts.
Turn off your home’s doorbell chime from the app so it won’t wake up a baby!
Monitor your front door at any time by starting the video from the app
FREE VIDEO RECORDING
SkyBell can record each video so you download or watch them at any time.
Capture a photo of your visitor with the touch of a button
COLOR NIGHT VISION
Feel safe knowing you can see a visitor at night – in full color HD video
Only SkyBell can work between -40 and 140 degrees F
If your SkyBell is stolen, we will replace it free of charge.